As a rule, kids aren’t crazy about marching shoes. Unless they’re DINKLES® and especially if they’re the DINKLES® Edge™ model, which is the industry’s first sneaker/marching shoe. A contemporary athletic shoe appearance covers a dynamic marching shoe built for the rigors of marching band and drum corps seasons and delivers results that meet and exceed the performance of all major competitors.
- Dual Density Rubber Sole – one layer for high wear and great traction and one layer for shock resistant comfort.
- Triad heel design for corp-style marching.
- Full terry cloth and Tricot lining for great comfort and absorption.
- Full 1/4 inch of foam padding in the insole.
- Forepart Pad & Flex Zone gives extra flex and cushioning under the ball of the foot.
- Padded Tongue with Lace Tab – keeps the tongue where it belongs, one the top of the foot.
- Soft blending of rubber & cushioned EVA takes the shock out of every step.
- High density rubber blended sole layer for unmatched traction & long wear.
- The lace system is designed to mesh together when the foot is bent to give the shoe more flexibility.
David Glasgow “DINKLES have been the shoe of choice for the Bluecoats for many, many years now. This year, we decided to use the new “Edge” shoe because we thought it would perfectly suit the amount of wear and tear we will see over the course of a full drum corps season. Also, it’s fit and comfort is second to none.”
Bluecoats Drum & Bugle Corps
5-1/2 to 12 (Full and half sizes)
3-1/2 to 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Medium width only.
For a wider foot,
order 1/2 size to a full size larger.