Sometimes appearance matters most. And for those times, DINKLES® offers the Formal™ to directors and students who need a highly polished shoe to perform their highly polished routine. Constructed with the same basic shoe architecture as the Vanguard™, those who count on the Formal™ quickly realize they are counting on the best.
- High Grade Patent Style Upper for a highly polished appearance.
- Special Rubber Blended (TPR) Sole for superior traction on all surfaces.
- Full Dri-Lex® two zone comfort lining.
- Runner’s Ortho Cup – contours to the foot to cushion every step.
- Forepart Pad & Flex Zone gives extra flex and cushioning under the ball of the foot.
- Special Shock resistant heel and sole design.
DINKLES exclusive Triad Heel provides unparalleled stability, balance and safety. No other shoe on the market offers this level of stability and assuredness when marching.
WOMENS, 5-1/2 to 12 (Full and half sizes)
MENS/BOYS, 3-1/2 to 16, (Full and half sizes except 12-1/2, 13-1/2, 14-1/2 and 15-1/2)
Wide widths available in Men’s 6-1/2 to 11-1/2, 12, 13, 14
and Women’s 8-1/2 to 11-1/2.
Being the director of the Jacksonville State University Southerners and the Spirit Drum Corps, we needed an affordale durable marching shoe with a formal look. We tried other formal shoes, but none of them were built for marching like the DINKLES Formal. DINKLES were able to combine style, durability and comfort into a formal shoe. The people at DINKLES really know their shoes.
Director of University Bands
Jacksonville State University
& Executive Director
Spirit of JSU Drum & Bugle Corps